WAMITAB qualifications are offered both at full cost (CIWM / WAMITAB Competence scheme) and can also draw down funding. For those employers who do not have access or are not necessarily interested in funded qualifications; becoming a centre provides a convenient and cost effective way to benefit from a qualified workforce backed by the WAMITAB brand.
- Low cost of entry. A one off application fee which covers quality assurance, administration and centre approval visits (ongoing) of our External Quality Assurance Advisor
- Own in house assessors to deliver the qualifications therefore no external training provider costs
- Low cost Individual learner registration and certificate fee starting from £75.00 per learner (no additional costs incurred)
- You own the quality assurance and the monitoring of assessors and verifiers
- Supporting employees to become assessors and verifiers will provide a progression route and improve commitment to you as the employer