Why offer CIWM (WAMITAB) qualifications?
We can help you to maximise the success of your learners through:
- Over 30 years of experience developing and quality assuring qualifications, training and course materials.
- Qualifications that have been developed around the needs of employers, providing learners with the right skills and competencies to work safely and deliver excellence in the workplace.
- A dedicated team who understand the needs of your business and provide industry expertise, advice and guidance.
- A quality approved network that is continually monitored and reviewed for quality provision.
Use of Languages
The following policy (available in English and Welsh) provides supporting information for CIWM (WAMITAB) Qualification Centres who want to understand how to receive and assess learner work in a language other than English. It also contains our Welsh-medium policy statement designed to comply with Condition D9 in the Qualifications Wales Standard Conditions of Recognition.
What are the benefits?
Our approved centre network benefit from a package of support designed to provide everything needed to be able to deliver CIWM (WAMITAB) qualification, including:
- The opportunity to deliver qualifications that form part of the CIWM (WAMITAB) Operator Competence Scheme.
- The chance to deliver qualifications regulated by Ofqual, CCEA and/or Qualifications Wales.
- Working with an awarding organisation experienced at supporting centres ranging from sole traders to large colleges.
- Access to business development support and customer insight.
- Entry onto the online approved centre directory.
- A competitive fee structure with a single registration fee.
- Access to UK wide Centre networking and CPD events.
How do I apply?
The centre approval application process begins by submitting an Expression of Interest form to CIWM (WAMITAB). It is important that you familiarise yourself with the below documents and relevant qualification information from the CIWM (WAMITAB) website before submitting the form.
The following documents set out CIWM (WAMITAB)’s centre approval criteria and requirements which must met by all approved centres:
Upon receipt of your Expression of Interest form, you will be contacted by CIWM (WAMITAB) about your interest in delivering WAMITAB qualifications. You will be required to complete the Centre Application Form and submit this with supporting documents to CIWM (WAMITAB) for review. Subject to the application being in order and payment of the approval fee, a CIWM (WAMITAB) External Quality Assurer (EQA) will be assigned to your Centre who will conduct a face to face Centre Approval Visit. Once the EQA has confirmed that your Centre can meet the WAMITAB Centre Approval Criteria and the Service Level Agreement has been signed by both parties, your Centre will be formally approved to deliver CIWM (WAMITAB) qualifications.
For advice and guidance on becoming a CIWM (WAMITAB) approved centre, please contact us on 01604 231950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expression of interest form
CIWM (WAMITAB) Whistle-blowing Policy
Whistle blowing encourages and enables individuals to raise serious concerns with CIWM (WAMITAB) rather than overlooking a problem or ‘blowing the whistle’ outside. CIWM (WAMITAB) is committed to the highest possible standards of openness, honesty and integrity for the benefit of its approved centres, learners and the public at large.
This policy aims to:
- Encourage CIWM (WAMITAB) learners and approved centre staff to report wrong doings, in the knowledge that their concerns will be taken seriously and investigated as appropriate and that their confidentially will be respected.
- Make guidance available to those who wish to report wrong doings.
All concerns will be treated in confidence and every effort will be made not to reveal your identity if you so wish. At the appropriate time, however, you may need to come forward as a witness.
Fees and Charges
CIWM (WAMITAB) Qualifications and Services
The Fees and Charges for CIWM (WAMITAB) qualifications for Commercial Centres are provided in the document below:
End-Point Assessment Services
The Fees and Charges for End-Point Assessment services are provided in the document below: